ReDownloading GW

Half Evil

Golden Master
And i can not wait to play it again.

All I can hope is that my internet doesn't give out every 5 seconds like it did before.

I got a few high level builds, and beaten the game with my...... R/E. I have the main one and Factions. I don't like Factions as much.

I want the new game, but I wont get it until I get fiber in like two weeks, so where I know I have reliable internet.

35% @ 44mb with 2.5k files to go

d/l = anywhere from 70-110kbps

Hell if I know.

Part router, part mobo, part internet.

Because every so often, I will get a bubble pop up saying that a cable has been disconnected for internet.

And our router is just gay. It used to randomly reset itsself, so I think that plays a part, and our internet has its ups and downs so we never know when it will work steady and wont work.

Just all sucks. Were gettin fiber in two weeks though :).

They are coming out with a fourth campaign, I forgot what its called. I agree prophecies is better than factions, but I haven't tried Night Fall, I got bored of the game after getting all the good weapons and armor and stuff, so I haven't played in a while. For you it will be good that they added a new feature, if your computer crashes, internet get disconnected, you lose power or anything like that you have 5 minutes to log back in and be returned to your party or whatever if your in a mission which is nice.

edit: this is the fourth campaign

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Image:Guild_Wars_Eye_of_the_North_logo.png

It's free in the sense that there's no monthly payment, but the actual game is like 30-50 dollars. Nothing is a stupid question :D

Back
Top Bottom