What should I call it?

I need a logo.

I'm alright at Photoshop but for some reason I can't make any good ones.

I really like AC|PC Computer Repair.

plz everyone stop spamming in this thread....if you want to discuss something go to another thread or pm some one....were just trying to get a professional business off the ground

What's the significance in "KKK"?

Thats the racist people isnt it the klu klux klan something along that line, thats why I think.

^^ yup, you got it steff. Unfortunatly there is still a gathering of them... It's sad really... Those cowards hide behind sheets.

Any way we could put a poll out on here so we can vote on what suggestions we have? We have a few good ones in my oppinion and it would be nice to see a true breakdown of how it's all going.

plz everyone stop spamming in this thread....if you want to discuss something go to another thread or pm some one....were just trying to get a professional business off the ground
If I am one of those you're referring to, I'm not spamming, and I reserve the right to post here, both as a member & a moderator, I can't see how I'm obstructing your progress in what I am sure is a worthwhile venture.

^^ the ACE and ACR ones sound nice.

Compman, do you have a gamming name that you use often? Same with you Krucial, do you have a gamming name that you like to use? If so, what are they? I find that gamming names tend to be uniqe, and Uniqe names get attention even if it's people calling or stopping in just to see what you do.

hmmm you could call it...

-"Solder me this"
-"One Stop Computer Shop"
-"N00b Slayer PC'S"

Or if you are also building custom PC's then you could be

-"Special Orders Don't Upset Us Computer Builders"

Back
Top Bottom