I'm kind of sad.

D-Lew

Fully Optimized
I left my guitar today at "home" for a few days but I'm already missing it. I'm up at the college for a car show this weekend (you know I'll have pics) and even though that's exciting I can't quit thinking about playing. I used to suck 8 months ago but now I can jam pretty good. The people upstairs and downstairs though probably hate it. :D
It's a Squier Strat by Fender and even though it's cheap I've done a few tweaks and it sounds pretty good to me, great starter guitar if you ask me. But I'm probably upgrading to a budget Paul Reed Smith this summer sometime if I can afford it.
Well there's my random thread for the day. I just kind of felt like sharing. About time for bed I guess. If I wasted your 5 minutes, I'm sorry. :)

haha i know how you feel. today i was at my friends house for 5 hours and i was listening to some trivium, and i was missing my guitar so i was just playing the notes in the air lol its not the same though

I left my guitar today at "home" for a few days but I'm already missing it. I'm up at the college for a car show this weekend (you know I'll have pics) and even though that's exciting I can't quit thinking about playing. I used to suck 8 months ago but now I can jam pretty good. The people upstairs and downstairs though probably hate it. :D
It's a Squier Strat by Fender and even though it's cheap I've done a few tweaks and it sounds pretty good to me, great starter guitar if you ask me. But I'm probably upgrading to a budget Paul Reed Smith this summer sometime if I can afford it.
Well there's my random thread for the day. I just kind of felt like sharing. About time for bed I guess. If I wasted your 5 minutes, I'm sorry. :)

Get the ol' Air guitar out lol :D

Haha, the air guitar just doesn't blast out the power chords like the good ole real one.

i have a Squire Strat too :D

It needs new strings though...they are getting kinda bad haha, i don't pick it up as much as i should...I'm more of a Acoustic man myself ;)

ugh squier strats piss me off

Why's that? They're okay, just need some TLC to get that way. I got some heavy gauge strings and stopped up the trem so the sustain is a little better and the strings don't go out of tune every day any more.

Best $80 guitar I've owned man.

Why's that? They're okay, just need some TLC to get that way. I got some heavy gauge strings and stopped up the trem so the sustain is a little better and the strings don't go out of tune every day any more.

Best $80 guitar I've owned man.

haha well more power to you my friend, more power to you

wtf is TLC? i know u are not talking about the channel

Back
Top Bottom