score!!

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
ok well today during lunch, a girl from my class said that she got a new computer and was throwing her old one out because it doesnt work. so im like ill take it. shes like ok. so now i get a 2 year old computer for free, except only downside is that something is fried in it. it is the motherboard or the power supply, ill be able to check when i get it on monday. but what do u think is it most likely guys? cuz why would a motherboard just fry randomly?

well being biased and saying that girls only use computers for aim and downloading music, i would say its the power supply, there is no reason for the mobo to fry if she was doing that.

hehe, I actually thought it was going to be something like
"ok well today during lunch, a girl from my class said that she got a new computer and she needs some help with it so I'm going to go over there tonight and help her with it"

WHY ELSE WOULD YOU USE A TOPIC LIKE THAT!?

but anyway, if it's the power supply that is fried you can smell it.

"ok well today during lunch, a girl from my class said that she got a new computer and she needs some help with it so I'm going to go over there tonight and help her with it"

So tru,So true......I'd say its the PSU As well,What are the specs?

Well, if it was a dell gx270, or gx280(i can't remember which model) sometimes the boards would just stop working. But if its still under warranty you can just go to online tech support and tell them the mobo stopped working and they'll send you a new one :D I've done that many a time

My thoughts exactly. But hey, a free computer is always good.

You have more luck with PSUs. Actually, I repair those, if I can. That's how I got my 400W for my Pentium D.

hehe my thoughts exactly.

heck, maybe if it doesn't post video you'll be as lucky as just re-seating RAM to make it work. If the PSU did blow though there is a small chance it took the motherboard with it.

Back
Top Bottom