any intrest on this memory ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the middle notch. SDRAM has two notches - one in the middle and another near the top. His is missing the one near the top.

elton, can you please tell us if this is ddr or sd ram because they are two very different things. the model no. on the box match the specs on dells site but the stick in the box doesnt seem to match the model no. on the site, maybe this is a mispackaged item? did you take the stick out and see if its incompatable with your rig or did you just realise its ddr not sd ram or vice versa, because this looks like ddr to me.

elton, can you please tell us if this is ddr or sd ram because they are two very different things. the model no. on the box match the specs on dells site but the stick in the box doesnt seem to match the model no. on the site, maybe this is a mispackaged item? did you take the stick out and see if its incompatable with your rig or did you just realise its ddr not sd ram or vice versa, because this looks like ddr to me.
Excuse me asking, but were you juiceranch?, seems obvious I know, but with furby about, you never know, don't be offended, I could check the IP's but I'm not going to.

Thanks.

Yeah, it definitely looks like DDR.

Mems.jpg

The one on the top is DDR (which is what yours looks like). The bottom one is the SDRAM with the second notch. Check it out before you sell. Maybe you got the type you really needed after all!

no its ddr and my computer takes pc2-4200 also my ebay acution ends in about 4 hours and its at 55 cents

Excuse me asking, but were you juiceranch?, seems obvious I know, but with furby about, you never know, don't be offended, I could check the IP's but I'm not going to.

Thanks.

yes i am juiceranch, i had a problem with starting new threads on my account so i had to create another account. i dont know if that is against the rules, creating multiple accounts, but i couldnt find any help as to why this was happening so i had to create a new account.

also in my signature (juiceranch) it said imjrr is my new account name, but i never got the activation email so yeah, juiceranch9 is my new account, not imjrr.

edit: woah, man you can check my ip address? lol.

yes i am juiceranch, i had a problem with starting new threads on my account so i had to create another account. i dont know if that is against the rules, creating multiple accounts, but i couldnt find any help as to why this was happening so i had to create a new account.

also in my signature (juiceranch) it said imjrr is my new account name, but i never got the activation email so yeah, juiceranch9 is my new account, not imjrr.

edit: woah, man you can check my ip address? lol.
David & mods can check any IP address, how else do you think we can we identify members who come back & make trouble??
As to juiceranch, the last post under that name was April 25th, probably the date you changed to juiceranch9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom