Newegg Open Box products-safe?

It should work. It will tell you if it comes with cables and stuff. If it doesnt tell you if it comes with cables assume it doesnt.

No, i'm not worried if it'll work or not, It should definitely work. I'm just worried about its condition when it gets here. Will it still be as good as brand-new? retain its brightness, ect. It comes with no accessories, I know that...I'm just wondering if open box products are used or not....

They are products in which users have ordered and returned, with a genuine non fault reason.. I.E, they found one of the same in the street exactly the same so they just sent the ordered one back..

It won't have any problems.

thanks joxley, i'm dumbfounded with this... so it should still be as good as new?
I was just worried because it looks like a real nice quality monitor, and to knock off $80 for an open box puzzled me...What do you think about the actual monitor?

Looks nice, its simply because it is second hand, and might have finger marks or something on it.. nothing that cant be fixed..

alright thanks. the open box disclaimer scared me a bit, but there is a 15 day return policy if anything is wrong. Does that mean they'll refund my money or replace it with another open box model? should I expect any scratches, dents or anything like that? a lot of dead pixels?? Would Newegg sell anything that's physically damaged?

I've gotten open-box items from newegg before, they work fine, if it costs less, and you don't care about the manuals and everything I say go for it.

sweet thanks so you don't think anything should be wrong with it? I don't care about manuals or boxes, the DVI cable is the only thing I would really need, but i'll pick one up locally then...

Back
Top Bottom