Burning DVDS!

nero.JPG

ok heres my problem. It has Video Cd. Super video cd and dvd-video files.
Now the first 2 choices. it says it will convert my files to dvd format.
But,
It will only work with regular cds. Not dvds. and i cant find the option to change that.
Now the softwares i have found to convert. Ive tried. And they dont work on any of my dvd players :( because the third option doesnt convert. It only takes the dvd files
But whoever said it will play avi? Ill try that right now!

You need separate software to convert the file to DVD format, and then you can burn it with Nero.
Freestyler105 do they really have a 8900GTX or you just lying? lol

Alright WinAVI worked good. My dvd player reads it thanks dude_se
It reads it but, the screen is a little to big for my tv screen and it gets glitchy, like it freezes for a 1 sec ever 5 secounds that gets kind of annoying lol

Just to finish. The Philips DVP 642 dvd player will play avi movies.You don't have to convert them to any other format,and you can burn the avi on a cd(as long as the avi fits on a cd).If you can't find that particular player,any dvd player that plays divx will work.This dvd player isn't particular if you burn stuff on dvd-r,dvd-rw,dvd+r or dvd+rw.I had alot of avi files and just found that it was easier to buy a player that would play that format than the trouble it is to convert, than wonder if your dvd player will play it or what it will look like if you do get it converted.Just my two cents worth

You shouldn't be using the computer while it converts, that might make it glitchy.

They're supposed to come out with an 8900GTX soon, it's not out yet. That's why it says Planned at the top.

hah ok thanks everyone!, yeah i was using my computer the whole time while it was converting lol.
and dude dont put a 8900gtx if you dont have it yet, wait tell it comes out, your just trying to look cool :p

Back
Top Bottom