About Reps

therealdude was furby wasnt it so he had to be banned?
i recon "therealdude" was banned because mark thought he was "compforumadmin". although theres no rock solid proof as to wether furby was that guy or not. even if he wasnt he still shouldnt have come back as he had a PB before

bit fishy though never heard from furby in days then that happens then the next day you get a PM saying it wasnt him :p

bit fishy though never heard from furby in days then that happens then the next day you get a PM saying it wasnt him :p
haha yea. unless hes been watching the forums secretly just like he apparently did for a few years before finally registering

i recon "therealdude" was banned because mark thought he was "compforumadmin". although theres no rock solid proof as to wether furby was that guy or not. even if he wasnt he still shouldnt have come back as he had a PB before
See posts 32 & 33, In my opinion,the odds on it beng furby is around 99.9% anyway whoever it was, he was sending abusive messages. As Steff said, he went on to slag others after he sent her a PM, I looked him up on modcp, he was also RichardsChief who was involved in sending those disgusting pics, conclusive enough??, I think so.

Just now? Hes bound to say stuff like that I recon using the IP as an exuse. I think it was him like lol he was the first to admit it was him at the tiime.
#
the ip is no excuse , he could have used a proxy server or anything
ill put the pm here. 2 secs
edit: here it is as a pic, much easier to read:

4lyk48g.jpg
i got the exact smae PM

OK, obviously we all have our own opinions, & rightly so, if you like I'll stay out of it, we're going round in circles, sort it out yourselves, if you can, 'bye.

lol haha yep but still has an importance (kinda). i think we can all safely say that its been furby the whole time and his pm's arnt fooling anyone

OK, start a seperate thread about "furby or not furby" then if you want, but I won't contribute, it became very messy.

Back
Top Bottom