About Reps

Just now? Hes bound to say stuff like that I recon using the IP as an exuse. I think it was him like lol he was the first to admit it was him at the tiime.

i logged on just now and i had a pm from someone called "therealdude". explaining how mark thorpe had done an ip scan and found his to be different. he then said he hopes this gets sent before he gets banned and that hes not sad enough to do that kind of stuff

I still think it was him like lol, he could of been on anyones PC. If it wasnt I appologize but I think it was lol. Abit to coinsidental I think! :p

lol yh. so am i the only one he sent a message to? it says his post count is 1 and that he has been banned.

therealdude was apparently furby. sent me a pm explaining stuff. not sure if he did the same to others. he claimed that he was not compforumadmin due to the different ip's and him not being that sad. although i see that account has been disabled so hmmm.
I can't access PM's, David can, so I never saw anything from "therealdude" but I got a really abusive one saying "f*ck off you old queen" from sukkit98, a known furby alias, & no doubt others got similar, but I got that one because I said on the forums that he should be PB'd, not knowing that David had reinstated him, & he saw it.

ill put the pm here. 2 secs
edit: here it is as a pic, much easier to read:

4lyk48g.jpg

i logged on just now and i had a pm from someone called "therealdude". explaining how mark thorpe had done an ip scan and found his to be different. he then said he hopes this gets sent before he gets banned and that hes not sad enough to do that kind of stuff
Just now, & he hoped it got sent before he was banned?, that says to me that thereal dude is a member now, I'll have a look & get back to you.

it says hes disabled. i only got the pm now but as you can see it was not sent today. i went off at that time last night. see what you can find though

See post 49

I've had a look, & Mark has PB'd him.
so why was "therealdude" PB'ed? was it because he made some spam (although he has one post) or was it because its furby coming back?
i think we all need clarification on wether "compforumadmin" was really furby. on the pm he says the ip came from dallas, but surely theres proxys from dallas

Back
Top Bottom