About Reps

Yea he did it was something like

'' LOL YOUR RIGHT STEFF!! I LOVE YOU!!! '' after I asked him if it was him, and then proceded to slag us all off lol

Yea he did it was something like

'' LOL YOUR RIGHT STEFF!! I LOVE YOU!!! '' after I asked him if it was him, and then proceded to slag us all off lol
Thank you for confirming that, It's the opinion of most mods that it was furby too.

No prob :p Glad he got stoped when he did, them pics where discusting and I was trying to eat haha, he is seriously deranged to even look at them to post them on here, sick, sick boy. In half of the threads it looks like im talking to myself now haha! :p

No prob :p Glad he got stoped when he did, them pics where discusting and I was trying to eat haha, he is seriously deranged to even look at them to post them on here, sick, sick boy. In half of the threads it looks like im talking to myself now haha! :p
I'm pretty sure he'll try again, but I just hope that any other he may come up with aren't as disturbing as that.

Probbly will, I shall be keeping my eyes peeled like yesterday and hope for the best:)

therealdude was apparently furby. sent me a pm explaining stuff. not sure if he did the same to others. he claimed that he was not compforumadmin due to the different ip's and him not being that sad. although i see that account has been disabled so hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom