Starcraft 2 in production. Confirmed.. I think

This is a neat way to announce a game. It's either Diablo III or StarCraft 2... I guess I'd prefer starcraft2.. since the diablo team is gone.

I'm really dissapointed that the Diablo team is gone, I personally liked Diablo 2 alot more than I did Starcraft. But I welcome either product as a new game, Starcraft was the first online multiplayer game I've ever played so it'll always be up there for me. Diablo 2 on the other hand is the first game that I've had a serious addiction to lmao.

Well now that its in favor of an RTS.. Do you guys thing it would be free? knowing blizzard and their greedy habits... im having doubts.. but im gonna buy it no matter what.. I need a change from this WoW.. its like crack :eek:

It should be free. Online play for RTS are usually peer-to-peer, not where everyone connects to a central server like WoW, which is why Blizzard charges people.

A trailer for starcraft 2 has been released, the announcement was made last night in Korea, SC2 on it's way, just checkout blizzard.com, it's RTS 100%

Back
Top Bottom