Doing HW

not to much about to go catch the bus to school well boces more to be specific so that i can go work on some cars :) but i'm wishing it would stop raining so that I can take my new bass to school lol

ive got 4 weeks of revising. its a pity i cant be arsed to do any. i suppose ill have to try. atm im looking at furbys spam in discust

WTC are those pictures for?!?I don't want to sound bad but I was on a comp at school and now the teacher is looking at me!I'm might really get into trouble now!

WTC are those pictures for?!?I don't want to sound bad but I was on a comp at school and now the teacher is looking at me!I'm might really get into trouble now!
lol unlucky. i dont go on cf much at 6th form as the stupid network admin always watches and i always get automated messages telling me to get off forums :p
shouldnt you be in lessons or something by now though?

lol, We are using lappys so I am multitasking. we are on the last 2 weeks of school so easy assignments. Can someone remove the pics so I don't get in ANY more trouble.lol

haha, just realized I was quikly dragging the slider to the bottom so I could reply, hahah I fell like an Idiot.

Back
Top Bottom