wmp problems

lol i edited it.
i dont think its got viruses as avg would have said, especially as it keeps doing the automatic scan each time i turn my pc on and i cba to turn it off. i might just re download the album. i tried uninstalling wmp11 when i had the problem with the slow mouse before and it didnt do anything, although its worth a shot.. i think ill check if the files work in real player or something first.
edit: the one album works in real player but that other album wont play at all. i think ill just re download the totally buggered album

lol will do. im re downloading that album now. as for the one that works in vlc and real player i just dont know. ill re install wmp now

make sure it gets the latest codec maybe its just slightly out of date. What format was this music in and do you remmber what site it was from.

it was mp3, just like all my music apart from the odd wma. i think i searched for it on torrentz.com and then i downloaded one. i always check to find a decent looking one. well i uninstalled wmp, well it actually rolled back to wmp10 and that didnt do anything. ill re update to 11 and see about the codecs

ok, I think you just havve corrupt files just redownload. Hope all of this has done something.

yh im re downloading now. its at 40%. its a 300mb album so shouldnt be too much longer. wmp11 is nearly re installed

ok the albums re downloaded. it works on vlc. i just need to restart so wmp will finish the install
edit: this new album works in wmp. that other one doesnt though. i guess its just a mystery

IDK, wierd maybe it has some copy protect program that prevents you from using it.?

i dunno, doubt it. if it was from a torrents and works on vlc then it should work on wmp. it even works on my phone :confused: nm

Back
Top Bottom