IC Radio

bullzi

Fully Optimized
hey guys, this is not advertising at all, just wanted to let ya all know, im part of International Conflict, a huge tournament for joint operations, anyway, we have our own radio station and as long as you have realplayer or winamp you can tune in, the link is http://72.9.107.42:8000/listen.pls
so hop on, there isnt always somebody on, im usually on around 330 to 530 cst, and 9ish to 11,

i play any requests given to me, and mostly rock, some of the dj's play trance and techno, so tune in and see whats playin and stick around if you like it!

wow, anything i do gets blown up, there's a whopping 5 people listening!! OMG! not really sure how thats such a big deal, but w/e, if you dont want to listen dont, but we are a liscensed tournament and we abide by the rules, we are sponsored by NOVALOGIC and have a very close relashonship with novalogic, like i said, if you dont want to listen dont, this was simply something for fun

im listening to it. im liking the music lol

ooh and you might want to turn the volume up on the mics when the dj is speaking

Back
Top Bottom