About Reps

cheers david , i have noticed before it can take quite a while to give someone rep , if they are a very helpfull poster you should be able to give them rep , still if it aint broke dont fix it as brookfield said

oh and guys while you are randomly throwing rep around , wheres mine:D lol

cheers david , i have noticed before it can take quite a while to give someone rep , if they are a very helpfull poster you should be able to give them rep , still if it aint broke dont fix it as brookfield said

oh and guys while you are randomly throwing rep around , wheres mine:D lol
Cheeky, lol.

Yeah, the problem with no rep limit is that it would allow rep whores to exist, similar to post whores only a rep whore would be able to accumulate rep much easier than posts. Sorry for my crude terminology, I couldn't really think of a different way of describing it. It doesn't seem like rep limitations are a problem in here though lol, seems like a rep party.

ok then lets let someone close this post, I don't mean to cause any probs just was a suggestion.

ye i dont realy care if this gets closed , it was just a suggeestion thread close it if you wish i mean it has gone way off topic now so yeah

Back
Top Bottom