What Should I get? Windows XP 64 or 32?

To build off of what Glasseye said, 64-bit XP was horrible. Few drivers and many bugs. THe only program that i use that isn't working with vista 64X right now if Itunes. I have drivers for everything else, and patches for all of my software.

Well, I use Vista 64bit as my OS, and I've had no problems. All my games work, drivers, software. etc etc etc. I know that I can't speak for everyone in these regards though. The only thing you really need to worry about is the Anti-virus software, but that'll only be round the corner. Besides, Avast, NOD32 and others already support it.

I'd still stick with Vista 64bit though. It's fully compatable with 32bit software and Vista is the future. XP is now old and starting to rust. All new software will be developed with Vista in mind first and foremost.

It has been pointed out to me that your sig is over the max of 5 lines permitted, please go to user CP & adjust, letting me know when you've done it, you don't have to delete anything, a horizontal format should be sufficient.
Thank you.
Changed lol Good good?

Yes :p

Now, I'd stick with XP 32-bit. The transition to 64-bit seems that it will never happen.

Back
Top Bottom