Whats the lowest temp you got with air cooling

I usually idle around 43 ish, and can get to about 53 ish under load. I monitored it a lot once, and when I decided it was good, I will only occasionally check it in bios...

my mom was using my internet on my computer for a while, and after she finished I restarted to do a lil overclocking, and I checked the temp, and with no OCing my temp was at 39 but this time I started it up and it was 42 and my OC is in my sig, or will be in 5 minutes, lol.

BTW, my mom was using y computer cause she didnt know how to delete cookies on hers, and was trying to reserve a hotel, but searching different hotels, and the website tracked her and would therefore raise the price $3, and so she wanted the original price, lol.

My lowest is 35 degrees C idle on an Athlon Freezer 64 PRO cooler (3500+ CPU).

We have no cooling in the house though.

At the moment the room is 26 degrees C, and the CPU's 36 degrees C, but the computers whisper quiet.

the highest i had on day was 110 degrees, i did it on purpase, took out hte fan plug but it was still recording the tempreture, it was a hot day and i made my computer run a lot of programs and made it do virus and spyware scans when it reached 110 degrees im like, im not taking it any further i knew it was gonna blow but it didnt. i wasn't smart then lol. oh yah, thats 110 degrees celcius!!!!!

So you could pretty much boil water or cook an egg?

Just checked with asus probe and it's at 19c

Back
Top Bottom