Database Error @ 10:28 AM Pacific Time

Well they did at that point. It would be hard to maintain for any lenght of time

isnt there like a command they can use to keep the session open or does the cf server just auto dissconnect .

sorry for all the questions i am not too good on the technical aspects of the internet and websites am mainly a home pc hardwaree/software person

or is my understanding of it correct where someone is somehow opening 150 pages at once.

At about 8pm today, Monday, I got several database error screens when I booted up, & could not access any posts, so I gave up.
Then I came online just now, & all was OK as you can see, the problem is still there, patchier than before but still causing irritation & frustration because you don't know from one session to the next whether everything will grind to a halt, it's bad enough for members, but for us mods we can't do our job properly.

i thought it was all sorted but its obviously not. luckily i havent been affected today. its a start atleast ....

database error again, went on for a while. it looks like a few members have given up accessing the site for now
5y87f9w.jpg

Back
Top Bottom