Geek squad is terrible.

Devils6258

Baseband Member
I had them clean my computer and apply new thermal paste to cool my cpu down and when I get it back, and I'm not even exagerating, the heat was doubled from 40C idled to 80C. What the hecK?? Am I supposed to wait a while before this stuff kicks in or something?

depending on what as used it may take time to settle in .
another thing arent geek sqad part of pc world , the tecchies at pc world chat bs they told a friend of mine defreagging is bad cos it deletes files

No more quad hreading. One thread pleaser.

Now, thermal paste should be kicking in as soon as you power up. Check WTH they've applied.

I don't put to much into the geek squad either, it's better to ask someone how to fix the prob. before you decide to dish out some dough.

Geek Squad sucks.. like really, they don't deserve to be called a Geek Squad since they don't know crap when it comes to computers. I had to misfortune of talking to a Geek Squad staffer at Best Buy who proceeded to convince me that a P4 performs just as well as a 4400+ X2. Maybe it works on some people, but that is just ridiculous.

Geek Squad sucks.. like really, they don't deserve to be called a Geek Squad since they don't know crap when it comes to computers. I had to misfortune of talking to a Geek Squad staffer at Best Buy who proceeded to convince me that a P4 performs just as well as a 4400+ X2. Maybe it works on some people, but that is just ridiculous.
omfg i would have just laghed at him, the tecchies in big name computer stores talk the most bs and they get paid to do it

I had them clean my computer and apply new thermal paste to cool my cpu down and when I get it back, and I'm not even exagerating, the heat was doubled from 40C idled to 80C. What the hecK?? Am I supposed to wait a while before this stuff kicks in or something?

ok, I noticed how many spam threads You made...since i cannot send you a PM i had to put it in here...You are here by banned for two day's for multiple thread spamming.

Back
Top Bottom