In much confusion help please

Steemax

Daemon Poster
Alright im pretty confused here... let me throguh out some stuff...

In Flames
Melodic Death metal

Im so confused.. i love inflames.. is it against my religion though (christian)?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean here, you like the band 'inflames' but think its against your religion?

I would say its down to your conscience

No band can technically be against your religion (assuming you are one of the big three). However, the ideas the bands present might.

As David said, it is really down to you.

inflames are a god unto themselves :)

im not religous, but i do know that inflames and other such bands are great.. though singing about satan and all that, for christians that could be taken as offensive..

yeah thats what i was asking david.. thanks for the replys guys.. not sure melodic death metal.. was a style of instruments or lyrics..

melodic death metal is good music :)

its not against your religion. if you are scared about your religion, dont listen to black metal lol

Black metal is a given no no.. but i was a bit skepticle about the death metal.. thanks for the clarification

no band is against your religion , where in the bible does it say though shalt not listen to death metal , yeah it says dont worship anyone else other than god but just cause you listen to the music dosent mean you worship the devil , like just cause you listen to eminem you dont have to do anything he says in his song.Music is just a bunch of words and instrumentals put together and if the church dosent want you to listen to it then i would leave the religion , thats why i am an atheist i hate the control aspect of religion

Black metal is a given no no.. but i was a bit skepticle about the death metal.. thanks for the clarification

nahh death metal also defines the technical style of the songs and stuff. its not just the symbolic content lol. for all you know, theres probably christian death metal bands promoting god

Back
Top Bottom