Whats the lowest temp you got with air cooling

the highest i had on day was 110 degrees, i did it on purpase, took out hte fan plug but it was still recording the tempreture, it was a hot day and i made my computer run a lot of programs and made it do virus and spyware scans when it reached 110 degrees im like, im not taking it any further i knew it was gonna blow but it didnt. i wasn't smart then lol. oh yah, thats 110 degrees celcius!!!!!

the highest i had on day was 110 degrees, i did it on purpase, took out hte fan plug but it was still recording the tempreture, it was a hot day and i made my computer run a lot of programs and made it do virus and spyware scans when it reached 110 degrees im like, im not taking it any further i knew it was gonna blow but it didnt. i wasn't smart then lol. oh yah, thats 110 degrees celcius!!!!!

ur crazy.

I don't have the heart to let my system get that hot.

I get worried at 50C.

60C is my shut off limit

13*C. I know it's wrong though, ever since I swapped my E6300 for the E6400 in my dad's PC it's been reading really low.

I'm curious too see what kinda temps you guys get with air cooling. My lowest so far is 19C... I only saw it once or twice. I usually idle 21C.
What processor? and what are you using to monitor the temps?

This is something i never worry about unless im getting problems. Im currently running an X2 4200+ at idle its at 45C and under load its at 59C, this is overclocked with a stock cooler, it does me as its canny far from its limit. If i decide to push it more then i might get a better cooler, but right now im happy with the performance.

Ive posted the same results on computervitals, thanks to a few programs that seti reccomended.

That's exactly how hot my graphics card (x1900) was getting when I didn't know it.

Back
Top Bottom