Summer Temps

PaperPlunger

In Runtime
I was just wondering what peoples normal summer temps for cpu and system tend to stay around. I have a water cooling system without an extra radiator, but modded a little bit. In winter I can idle down to 26c and sometimes 25c. Now though I'm lucky to get about 30c, and the temp is only 70f ish, sometimes 80f, outside. I wasn't sure if this is a normal raise, I'm assuming it is, considering temps outside are rising. What does your temp seem to stay around right about now? I have an AMD 4600+ btw.

yeah from uk here aswell terrible weather at mo but we had a hot ish couple of weeks during april and my pc still dint move above 64'C and its at 61'C now so ... i dint notice much change

my dad left his laptop on and left it in his breifcase and about 2 hours later when he came home from work his laptop was like 120 degrees celcius lol it was kinda funny

Im dreading the summer heat. My room gets HOT in the summer. I might have to unoverclock my stuff :(

I have a crappy cooling system. It consists of my open case and a house fan. haha. Ghetto but it works. Anything to keep it below 60.

Back
Top Bottom