Good Virus Protection

NOD32 is good, but I found ClamWin a much better one for open source. Really good AV.

how do you get NOD32 for free?
Theres a crack to allow the trial to run forever, this still isnt the full version tho, there are extra features in the full version.:)

This is a piece of software that i pay for, its cheap to start with at £46 for 3 yrs, well worth the money IMO.

Also worth mentioning that the smart security beta isnt fully functioning so its not protecting you properly. This is taken from eset site "The beta test version is a precursor of the final product without full functionality and documentation"

NOD32 is good, we use it in our school,lol. Never had any problems with it at home and has always decteded stuff promptly :D

I wish I had known about NOD32 before I bought McAfee... of course, in those days I still didn't know anything really about any antivirus suites besides Norton and McAfee, so that is why I bought McAfee! It is the best of that very short list!

If you don't want to pay any money for an Antivirus then Avast and AVG are the two best free ones, but I think it is really worth investing in something better.

Also worth mentioning that the smart security beta isnt fully functioning so its not protecting you properly. This is taken from eset site "The beta test version is a precursor of the final product without full functionality and documentation"

That's why it's in Beta. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom