Gen 2 DX10 cards?

clandestinex337

In Runtime
When do you guys think the Gen 2 DX10 cards will be released. And what will be the price? I heard I should wait until the gen 2 cards instead of buying a gen 1.

I'm not too sure about Gen 2. Gen one is still emerging. NVidia is maybe 1/4 of the way though it's Gen one chipsets, and ATI has yet to release their Gen 1 to the general public.

There is nothing wrong with the first gen cards. I have one and love it. It is a strong debate in my head on what was the better purchase, my DX 10 card, or my motherboard.

they wont come out for WELL over a year maybee two. i cant wait to see what nvidia calls there lineup after the 9000 series

Why would you say that, there is nothing wrong with them. The only thing that is making them bad is driver support since there beta.

^^ I don't see anyone saying anything bad about any of the DX 10 cards....

^^ I don't see anyone saying anything bad about any of the DX 10 cards....

The drivers have worked alright for me, only problem is that with that last two driver releases, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic doesnt work, and this is a common problem. Any driver before the last two works fine, but i get less frames in other games. So i installed an old driver to play DMMM and then reinstalled the newest ones when i beat it. Good game btw.

Back
Top Bottom