SCORE!!!!! a new monitor!!!

I have a dual 19" CRT set up, my next step, when finally people decide to stop robbing my car, and I don't have to fork out on a new window for it, is 2 24" widescreen TFT that will be the dogs.....

Can I also recommend a program called Ultramon, it makes managing your dual monitor set up that little bit easier.....if you have difficulty finding it then just let me know....

@glasseye- yeah, i'm running ultra mom, its really nice, and makes it easier.

@muz- why not just run one instance of firefox on both monitors?

Yeah I looked at some videos on youtube, and I don't really need or want dual monitors. It'd look ace on my desk though, 1 19" tft and 1 22" widescreen TFT lol

Yeah, I have widescreen and it's pretty big. For Wood I could understand because a 13" CRT is pretty small, but I have a 20" LCD so it's all good.

i remember when i first used a dual monitor set up. it was about 3 years ago and my dad had an extra monitor and a gpu that had two vga's in the back. so i set it up and i liked it so much i haven't gone back to a single monitor set up to this day. back then it was 2 21" flat crt's, and now it's a 19" wide & 22" wide lcds

@glasseye- yeah, i'm running ultra mom, its really nice, and makes it easier.

@muz- why not just run one instance of firefox on both monitors?
he that would be my problem , when using ff and now ie7 i cant help but open a tab but then forget to close it once i hav finished so for instance someone will say how much does that cost so i open a tab go to the site or whatever then tell tham but then i have a habbit of going back to what i am doing but not close the tab , by the end of the night i have numerous tabs open , once i actually had 97 3 seperat instances of ff going though , dont ask me how it got that high, i dont know my self :D

Back
Top Bottom