Pool into Jello

What setishock said is right. A pump is designed to fpump water. It can fry pumping gel. Turn off the pump, block the piping system and then put in the jello mix. Make sure when you're finished, that you removed entirely the jello mx before you refill the pool. Man, now I feel to have my pool in entire jello :p

lmao, are you seriously going to do this? This is the kinda stuff that will end up on the news man!

No kidding

The gel mix naturally makes the water denser than it normally would be. So what are you forgetting about? If you said the filter and the circulation pump then you thought right. Whether the filter is a paper cartridge or a sand filter, you're going to ruin either one. as for the pump, it's designed to move straight water. Make it denser and the pump may fry trying to move the gel.
And how do you intend to clean out the pool if the pump can't be used?
Hate to rain on your parade but the sand filter and pumps are not cheap to replace. I'm managed enough hotel properties to have some experience in having to purchase new ones.

Me too. I'm actually in the business you were, although I don't quite manage at 16.

Whatever happens, the pool is screwed. Even if you take out the filter, the pumps cant pull something more viscous then water. You will over work them and they will crap out. Not to mention everything goes through the sand filter.

Say you managed to do it. Still, it wont pull the actual jello. It *could* pull everything under your foot mark, but not the jello its self. So then what? You shovel it out? Even then you risk staining the pool.

Something like this would be much better in one of those above ground inflatable pools.

Nothing this size sale.
Can't you just turn off the filter and block the intakes if necessary..then turn it back on after you're done??

No, like I said, you cant bypass it all.

how much this gunna cost ya?

Too much for a practical joke.

Its not worth the trouble anyways.

my question is how your going to get rid of it once it becomes infested with insects and shit.

LOL, if you do it, you will have to take pics for us to see :p Dont try and swim under mite get mauled by all the jelo ;p

I bet you don't end up going ahead with it, it's a stupid idea and sorry but it just won't happen!

Back
Top Bottom