8600GTS for 160$ at zipzoom

that is a good price...unfortunately i just upgrated this dell with a new motherboard so i could upgrade from pci to agp, (the agp motherboard was the only one i could upgrade to where i would be ablt to re-use my pent 4 socket 478 CPU and my 2GB of ram)...and i just bought a 7600GS agp card for it....this motherboard doesn't support pci-e, so can't get the 8600GTS yet....have to wait till i do a pci-e build sometime in the future.

Eh, I'm waiting for the R600 / 8900 series cards to come out before I make a decision on a new graphics card.

I'm waiting til a DX10 game is actually available, my 7900gs is pretty good, not many games I know of that it cant handle.

How are those 8600 cards anyway? Im thinking about getting two and going SLi with them

The 8600GTS is supposedly a very nice buy right now, but you reall oughta spend your money on an 8800GTS if you have the money to SLI two 8600GTS. Whatever you do though, don't get the 8600GT, they aren't worth the money.

Eh, I'm waiting for the R600 / 8900 series cards to come out before I make a decision on a new graphics card.

Well the Radeon HD 2900XTX will be released in less than a week, so your wait will be coming to an end very soon, as well as the waiting of many other patient people.

kchi55 said:
Well the Radeon HD 2900XTX will be released in less than a week, so your wait will be coming to an end very soon, as well as the waiting of many other patient people.

i AM one of those people ive been waiting to see what AMD/ATi has to bring to the table... maybe even some price wars?

Back
Top Bottom