New 8800 Ultra!

trust me there is so many people who would pay 1.5k for a graphics card JUST to say my video card is the BEST. too bad for Nvidia that when the
R600 launches it will no longer be the top :( VERY VERY poor timing of the realese. ANYONE with that kind of cash to spend WILL wait for the more powerful R600 from ATi no doubt

The 8800GTX already beats the 2800XTX so the ultra should destroy it.

Yeah, I am not getting a DX10 card until a week before crysis, what's the point? I have a good card now. And wont use DX10 until crysis. Although I wanna see one of those DX10 demos, lol.

Hmmm, and where do you see that? :rolleyes: If it is from dailytech...that is all speculation and fake numbers. How do I know? I have my sources ;)

Well you cant blame the drivers there realease not even beta like I said speculation NVDIA has the lead well see :). The ultra is out to soo we will see lets just say ATI doesnt have a clear sky ahead.

and what makes the Ultra any different than the GTX over than higher clock speeds?

and here are some 3D Mark scores with some drivers needed to be refined, all provided by Kinc:
03yr6.jpg

05df9.jpg

06zm4.jpg

I hope you know that Dailytech's benchmarks weren't using the final hardware. So don't be so quick to say that NVIDIA is clearly the king to the performance throne. That may change VERY soon.

I hope you know that Dailytech's benchmarks weren't using the final hardware. So don't be so quick to say that NVIDIA is clearly the king to the performance throne. That may change VERY soon.

200hotll5.jpg

stock cooler. Keep in mind the world record for 3DMark06 single card is 19k with a 8800GTX cooled with Ln2.

Back
Top Bottom