Free 600w power supply if you do rebates

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
i just came across this deal and though i would tell you all about it in case you're interested. it's a Ultra X-Finity 600 watt power supply that is SLI ready for $65, but then there is a $65 rebate so it's FREE!! It's at FRY's website (outpost.com), and here is the link...http://shop2.outpost.com/product/4548667
Looks like today is the last day for it. Enjoy!

^ it looks like a trusting website.

i mean as long as you see the lock on the page at checkout your pretty safe. the only thing that might happen is you might get spam in your email because i never heard of that website.

.....................cant trust it.

what are you talking about??,,,,

i guess you've never heard of Fry's Electronics....they are a huge electronics mega-store...like Circuit City, but bigger..it's a huge store here in Plano, Texas just north of Dallas....you don't have to follow my link,,,,go to their website yourself and find it. you can get there by frys.com or the other site outpost.com they had to use for a while because some other business had frys.com.

It's an ultra psu though, ewww

yeah,,,i don't know that brand,,,,but hey, it's free (well, after the rebate anyways)....might be ok for someone on a limited budget trying to do a build...can always get a better brand name if this ones dies at some point.

Eh, I never go by mail in rebates. Sometimes I forget to do them, and when I actually send them in the money usually takes forever to come.

That is an awesome deal guys, if I needed a power supply I would definitely be getting that!

Yeah, looks good, but I dont want to wait for a mail-in-rebate, lol. BTW, we have a fry's around here too. Near chicago, never been there tho.

I don't think Ultra's PSU's are that bad. My friend has been running a 500W one for a few months.

Back
Top Bottom