1 thing I hate about vista

PuNkY

In Runtime
I hate that Vista changes themes when you run Java or Java based sites/programs like Limewire.

Anyone else find this annoyance?

I hate that Vista changes themes when you run Java or Java based sites/programs like Limewire.

Anyone else find this annoyance?
hmm but all operating systems do that

aim does it too

and steam

ive never seen an OS other than vista that actually changes the theme of the pc when running a program like limewire

same... its really annoying. ive only seen this happen with Java though.

ive never seen an OS other than vista that actually changes the theme of the pc when running a program like limewire

i meant windows operating systems because he just says he hates about vista. change the title to 1 thing I hate about windows

It does it for VLC Player too, kinda annoying. Kinda funny how some programs don't work with a transparent bar surrounding the edge of the window.

Another annoying thing about Vista is defragmenting. I would at least like to know how far along my defragmenting is, and being able to choose which drives to defragment.

It does it for VLC Player too, kinda annoying. Kinda funny how some programs don't work with a transparent bar surrounding the edge of the window.
I don't have this problem with VLC Player.

What version of Vista are you using?

i got vista Home premium and have the same problem with vlc coz to play videos on vls you have to change it to direct X output which also makes it change .. another thing that changes the theme is going from single screen to dual screen (although thats simply coz it cnt handle the graphics i think)

Back
Top Bottom