Your Current Occupation

at the time being i'm a stock boy at Party City. its a pretty good part time job, i make 7.92 an hour. i've been working there since last october. originally i was just a kid they hired to get through halloween but they kept me.

in the future i want to become an architect. i'm still on the fence on whether to go into residential or commercial but i'm leaning towards residential. the main reason why i want to become one is i have grown up around construction all my life. my dad had his own construction company and his dad had one too. so now i want to keep the construction thing going but instead of building it, i'll be designing it for big moneyz :D
Very good ambitions for a 17 year old, I wish I'd have had opportunities like that at your age, go for iit, & good luck!!

Right now I'm a student, but I hope to get into the computer field but I'm not sure what I want to do just yet. I'm still sort of experimenting, programming is a possibility. I've also considered going into engineering since I have pretty good math skills. Like I said, still not sure yet but I've got some time to figure that out.

i work in a school as an it tecnician looking after the server and all the computers all the usual stuff :p

wow that aint much lol. i get £40 a week from my job, and £30 for my school but im using it for a car) and im complaining.

Ahh, I can't get EMA, it sucks.. you get the maximum you can get then yeah?

At the moment I'm a full time student, and I'm looking for a part time job, believe me I have tried.. can't find one anywhere..

nothing at the time being, im going to try to get a part time job over the summer to keep me busy with baseball,

in the future im striving to be an engineer, i havent decided on computer hardware or computer software yet, but its what ive always wanted to do, so im going for it :)

I don't have an occuptation either. I've applied to many jobs but none returned me a buzz. How sad are they?

They need experience, so I think I'll look further in my stuff.

i was a part-time welder finals were coming up and i needed time off so currently unemployed

Back
Top Bottom