SCORE!!!!! a new monitor!!!

Lets just say the first monitor you have windows and the second one you have like a space to put your windows, so you can drag your windows to the second screen and play in the first one.

Yes, just connect both monitors to the DVI slots.

VGA cables are not as good quality. There's a noticeable difference. Basically, DVI cables carry a digital signal, and VGA cables carry an analog signal. Digital is better basically, you want a DVI cable for the best quality.

While you're playing a game, your cursor is "trapped" inside the game so to speak. So without minimizing the game you wouldn't be able to use other programs, I've tried before.
When most programs are open though, you can just keep moving your mouse and the cursor will reappear on the next monitor.

yeah, I would get the dvi-dvi cables- the image is much more crisp from what I have read... and no, you cant game and im at the same time, becuase the game wouldn't let you unless you minimize it.

pics:
100_0561.jpg

Hey, I see David. lol
Nice find.

yeah, I would get the dvi-dvi cables- the image is much more crisp from what I have read... and no, you cant game and im at the same time, becuase the game wouldn't let you unless you minimize it.
Yeah, I'm using DVI and VGA right next to each other right now, and there's a decent difference.

Yeah I looked at some videos on youtube, and I don't really need or want dual monitors. It'd look ace on my desk though, 1 19" tft and 1 22" widescreen TFT lol

looks like you got a nice setup man!, nothin better than dual monitors :)

i have an old hp crt hooked up to my laptop, and the crt can only run at 800x600 lol!, i run all my crt's at 75hz so i dont see them flashing, that really hurts my eyes, but i also have a dual monitor setup on my custom, i really like them! all my monitors are cheap, but hey, they work :)

god if i had dual monitrs i would have about 1000 ff tabs open on one and another 1k on the other

Back
Top Bottom