4200+ X2 Destroys Conroe E6600

thats true, but when matched end-to end (basically low-end to low-end or whatever) the C2D usually (ephisis on usually) comes out the winner. Putting a low end C2D against a high end AMD isn't really all that accurate.

yeah i know that but i was pointing out that not all c2d kill amd

You had 3Gb of ram on the amd machine, and 1gb on the core 2 machine, hello?!?!?!?! Thats gonna affect the overall 3dmark score by tons

You had 3Gb of ram on the amd machine, and 1gb on the core 2 machine, hello?!?!?!?! Thats gonna affect the overall 3dmark score by tons

Read the WHOLE post please.

I said even before I added two more gigs I was in the 3k range

clean installs? Same video card settings? Same RAM timings? Run the tests more than once, like 5 times per setup and average the numbers. Same power supply. Same hard drive.

Read the WHOLE post please.

I said even before I added two more gigs I was in the 3k range

I did read the whole post, and a e6600 with 1gb of ram is gonna perform crappily on 3d mark because 1gb is enough to just run Windows with some apps, so the e6600's score would be much higher with another gig

what i'd like to see is super Pi what ever it's called run on both systems since that is a mesure of almost only proc intensive.

what i'd like to see is super Pi what ever it's called run on both systems since that is a mesure of almost only proc intensive.

Ya me to my best time for the 1M I think is 13 sec. I think freestyler also got this or maybe he did better I can't remember...

Back
Top Bottom