Two things

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. he was online earlier and he appeared to be doing a pm for a while then he went off. :S maybe hes not back after all

he was prolly just PM'ing david , i hope he dosent mind me saying this but over at CF he said he was gonna just chill a while over there cos things where getting a bit much over here , i aint taking any sides here just stating what he said

over at cf? ... dont you mean rg? i dont blame him. things were getting heated, although he caused a lot of it :p

Yeah and not a mod over there now. What ya slagging the forum off over there for? Not something id expect from a mod.
I'm just a junior member there now, as there are no vacancies for mod's, anyway, I wouldn't want it, I'm happy not to have all the stress that comes with being a mod even for a little while, so as you're a member at CV too, why didn't you harass me there, was it because Arrizx & Kage are mods there?,
Anyway, how do you mean, slagging the forum off over there?, explain Mick, please.

I'm just a junior member there now, as there are no vacancies for mod's, anyway, I wouldn't want it, I'm happy not to have all the stress that comes with being a mod even for a little while, so as you're a member at CV too, why didn't you harass me there, was it because Arrizx & Kage are mods there?,
Anyway, how do you mean, slagging the forum off over there?, explain Mick, please.
I never post there, check if you dont believe me. As for explaining myself, heres a quote from you "it's infested with database errors & blank screens & has been driving me nuts, so I'm here, having a break from all that hassle" nice to see you promoting CF!

And leave arrizx and kage out of this, how the hell did they get brought into this?

maybe he didnt slag you of oveer at cv because his problem is in the way you moderate over here and not with you as a person
If it where me i wouldnt have mentioned anything that would have been going on at another forum cos to be honest it isnt fair on the members of the other forum to have to see an argument from another forum
and as he said he dosent post that often at cv
to be onest i am not taking any sides in this one it is getting kind of childish all this petty arguments about what exactly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom