Two things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats that meant to mean? Furby would get a ban for this.
i was thinking this. its actually more pointless than saying "lol hahaha". im not having a go though. just pointing out. i
havent had a problem with the site in a few days now :D

i was thinking this. its actually more pointless than saying "lol hahaha". im not having a go though. just pointing out. i
havent had a problem with the site in a few days now :D
Im not bothered either TBH, im just fed up with brookfield having one rule for him and a different one for everyone else.

Im not bothered either TBH, im just fed up with brookfield having one rule for him and a different one for everyone else.
yea true. im not trying to be rude but i think the fact he is about 3 times older than me and a lot of other people on this site could be one reason why. he has been brought up differently and has different values. you could describe him as being an "old fart". again, no offence.

Whats that meant to mean? Furby would get a ban for this.
You & others like you will no doubt be glad to know that I won't be on line for a while, after today, no I'm not sulking, or being melodramatic, It's just that I can't stand the hassle any longer, don't bother to answer this with more poison, as I won't be here to read it.

what is the database engine?

innoDB, MyISAM, Berkley, ISAM, Memory etc

how's the server set up, (developer option, server option or dedicated server option)
also how about the database setup?
is it set up as a transaction server, multifunction, non-transactional?

what about cache size? memory cache and table cache

I'm not saying that you should tell us all the setup, just throwing some ideas of somethings to check up on.

I haven't experienced any errors in the past 3 or 4 hours... i've been randomly visiting the forum for 5 minute periods. :p

You & others like you will no doubt be glad to know that I won't be on line for a while, after today, no I'm not sulking, or being melodramatic, It's just that I can't stand the hassle any longer, don't bother to answer this with more poison, as I won't be here to read it.
surely if you are fed up then you should quit being a moderator (im not saying i want you to leave, but generally when people are fed up with their jobs they leave). maybe a few days away will sort it out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom