i hear weird sound effects like roosters etc. at random times and cant conrtol mouse

koman

Solid State Member
I need to know if maybe my computer is being controlled remotely or anything like that. Lately I have been hearing sounds such as rooster etc. when im on the computer. my brother installed themes on his account and I was wondering if that could be somehow affecting me. Also sometimes i seem to loose control of my mouse. anywhere i try to click i hear that sort of bumping sound u sometimes get when u hit the backspace key when there is nothing to delete.

As in a rooster crowing?
Wow, that would freak me out also. :)
Did he install some type of barn yard theme?

I agree with borat. Odds are its some sort of spyware or virus if your brother did not install a barn theme.

some good ideas for scanning would be to download Ad-Aware (free version) and scan with it, as well as grab the free trial of NOD32 and run it in the in-depth analysis mode.

As in a rooster crowing?
Wow, that would freak me out also. :)
Did he install some type of barn yard theme?

Do you live on a farm?

Lmao, some reason, I don't think it's either of those, I can't imagine someone downloading a bardyard theme, unless you're into that kinda stuff of course, but yeah, download some anti-spyware/virus scanners, it's most likely some mal-ware which you should try to get rid of ASAP, cuz I certainly wouldn't like to be listening to random roosters when i'm on the computer.

pmsl id leave it on there get some m8's round have some drinks and just wait for it to crow lol that wud be sooo funny

anyway, a long time ago i had some music randomly playing on my laptop. just out of the blue i would hear a 10-30 second clip of a song. they were good songs, but i dont think i even had those songs in my music library. after a while it just stopped. i didnt really notice when it stopped. but get a spyware scan anyway. if nothing is detected, someones probably just pullin a prank on you. look for the cameras next time you hear the rooster. hah.

Back
Top Bottom