New Build Watercooling ?'s

wasting money in what area m8 ?

processor ?? yh i might take ur advice n e where else u can c

microATX motherboards are generally more expensive than an equivalent standard ATX motherboard.

hi i dnt know if u noticed but he posted that u can usually get the same spec motherboard in ATX for cheaper and you gone more expensive ???

Those are much better motherboards though. Brand name ones that are more stable and have more features. You'd be best off spending a bit more on it anyway, the motherboard is the center of the computer. You don't want to skimp on it.

hi i dnt know if u noticed but he posted that u can usually get the same spec motherboard in ATX for cheaper and you gone more expensive ???

I can guarantee you that the motherboards listed are top notch. They have many features that aren't supported in a mATX board. And also a lot more expansion slots that cost more money to run circuitry to them. i don't think you will find the same kind of flexibility in a mATX board. I would only choose a mATX board for HTPCs. Other than that you should go with a ATX board.

hmm ok maybe i will start new thread in couple of weeks wen im actually ordering and i will keep ur comments in mind

(new thread will have new build with ATX mobo lol)

for now laters

Back
Top Bottom