going out of standby by keyboard.

It should already do that AFAIK.

If it isnt already working, then i think theres a setting in the BIOS that probably needs enabled, cant remember the name of it tho.

Yes you can use your mouse or keyboard to bring your system out of standby if it has that option availabe in the *DEVICE MANAGER* so go to keyboards in *device manager* and check the 'properties of the 'keyboard'. or any other hardware such as NIC for example.

What you're looking for is "Allow this device
to bring the computer out of standby
".

Sorry, can't find it.
Also, I'm looking for a way to disable the mouse taking the computer our of standbay. not the keyboard.

device manager is in the harware tab of ur system properties. press the windows button and pause break button together, then go to harware, and go to device manager.

Also, I'm looking for a way to disable the mouse taking the computer our of standbay. not the keyboard.

Then go back into *DEVICE MANAGER* and go to the mouse and go to properties, then go to power management and uncheck "Allow this device
to bring the computer out of standby"

He probably doesnt have that option, just like on mine, i havent got any power management options for my mouse or keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom