The Official Topic for Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see what member photos and funny pictures add to the forum as opposed to this thread.

Then your not seeing the big picture, a thread remains stickied if it's contributing to the forum. how does the funny pic thread help...just as the social lounge helps in just discussing what's on your mind, and for interaction.

amagine this forum with no social lounge, no gallery , and no media section. Then all your left with is a forum with nothing but question and answered threads..interesting and informative, but not so much fun right ?

then comes the social lounge..cool, interaction

then comes the funny pics thread..haha, you have to have a sence of humor.

then comes the members photo thread..wow, so that's what they look like.

If in time this thread weighs in as contributing, then it will be stuck..most people have Aim or Skype or Msn...see my point.

So. . . how bout Mayweather vs. De La Hoya? I thought De La Hoya put up a hell of a fight, and it was close in the end, but Mayweather won by a hair. I think De La Hoya should have won. . . Mayweather is a cocky ***** who wishes he was 50 cent.

I saw Spiderman 3 last night. Yay!

The Ottawa Senators ousted the New Jersey Devils from the playoffs yesterday. I was hoping Brodeur would've done better, but I guess he's no match for the Heatly, Spezza and Alfredsson line. :p

Then your not seeing the big picture, a thread remains stickied if it's contributing to the forum. how does the funny pic thread help...just as the social lounge helps in just discussing what's on your mind, and for interaction.

amagine this forum with no social lounge, no gallery , and no media section. Then all your left with is a forum with nothing but question and answered threads..interesting and informative, but not so much fun right ?

then comes the social lounge..cool, interaction

then comes the funny pics thread..haha, you have to have a sence of humor.

then comes the members photo thread..wow, so that's what they look like.

If in time this thread weighs in as contributing, then it will be stuck..most people have Aim or Skype or Msn...see my point.
So what makes the listening to thread so contributing? MSN Messenger lets you show what you are listening to under your user name and there's not a whole lot of discussing going on in there.

Hey, another hockey fan!!

Sabres game is just starting. It's 3-2 in the series (best of 7) vs. the Rangers, if we win today we move on.

Yup, I'm watching the Sabres game on NBC. :) I'm kinda rooting for them. My prediction is that Buffalo hoists the Cup.

I hope so. I'm surprised they're showing it on national television, I didn't think many people actually gave a crap about hockey.

So what makes the listening to thread so contributing? MSN Messenger lets you show what you are listening to under your user name and there's not a whole lot of discussing going on in there.

I wasn't the Mod who stuck that thread...lol

I don't see what member photos and funny pictures add to the forum as opposed to this thread.

Always good to have time to yourself. ;)

I just got back from a wifi hotspot outside the local library. I was bored and wanted to download new songs (legally, of course ;) ) and a few other things. Being on dialup sucks. My laptop battery sucks so much that I wore it down to 67% in an hour, with the brightness of the screen lowered a bit. It's back to 97% now... (30% charge in like 15 minutes, not bad for using and charging at the same time).
thats not bad at all. that means you should be able to get around 3 hours on fairly low settings. just like my laptop. theres ones that last a lot less. thats one of the bad things about them... anyway my pizza was good the other night :D

probably because root doesn't like it.

Might as well unsticky the What are you listening thread then to hey :)

mabye get your facts straight before accusing people of stuff they havnt done.

root didnt have anything to do with this thread being unstickied. there is no reason for this thread to be stickied, it was dead and forgotten for a few months, and its only that it was dragged up from the dead that its going again. the other threads there are useful and stop a hellalot of duplicate threads going at one time, this thread is just random crap.. interesting yes, but doesnt warrant being stickied.

btw, it was me who unstickied it, so if youve got a problem with it leave root and mixx alone..... all they have done is say the facts about this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom