Whats the lowest temp you got with air cooling

PuNkY

In Runtime
I'm curious too see what kinda temps you guys get with air cooling. My lowest so far is 19C... I only saw it once or twice. I usually idle 21C.

19C is also the lowest I've ever had.. granted.. my room was freezing cold at the time.

I'm curious too see what kinda temps you guys get with air cooling. My lowest so far is 19C... I only saw it once or twice. I usually idle 21C.

I doubt these temperatures, as your computer will ALWAYS be above room temperature with air cooling

EDIT: 20 here, room temp was 16 though

The lowest i have gotten it 22c (Celsius),The highest i have gotten is 60c on my lappy,I was using my laptop in bed one night and did not realise that the ventilation was blocked,Luckily for me my laptop shutsdown if it gets too hot.

The lowest i have gotten it 22c (Celsius),The highest i have gotten is 60c on my lappy,I was using my laptop in bed one night and did not realise that the ventilation was blocked,Luckily for me my laptop shutsdown if it gets too hot.

When I had stock cooling the highest I ever got was 73C:eek:

I forgot to set the shut down temp in the BIOS. Thank god I noticed!:)

Keeping a computer on the floor helps where there is a 6 to 10" layer of cool air, then the proper air flow will do the rest. too many fans and it gets noisy.

The lowest temp I got was 16 C.

This is w. stock cooling with the computer in my sig.

HA! Rookies. This is the lowest I got on double wide>
16C reported from the cpu chip in the bios
Of course it helps the rig was sitting in the cold air blast from the a/c.
15C ambient in the room
33C ambient outdoors
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom