Car Thread!

well. it's an auto, and my brother was driving it. He went around a turn reving about 2k and then he herd a big poping sound. After that it would just rev, so he knew it was gone. He put it into reverse, which worked, and got off the road a bit. He called me, he was only 5 or 600 feet from our house, so my dad and i went in our minivan and we decided to back it up back to the house since reverse still worked. So i was following him in our van with the hazzard lights on as he drove down rt134 in reverse. (lol) It started poping 3/4 way down the road and once we got 2 the turn around 2 get to my house reverse fucked up as well. So at that point we left the van in the turn lane and pushed my car down the other side of 134 a good 1-200 feet to my neighborhood's turn lane. i had tired drive and it just crunched and crackled. we ended up getting the van and pushing my car back with the van back to my house. Not too many scratches on the bumber, surface scratches, but none the less. it sucks :( not exactly sure what happened but we knew the transmission was on it's way, because it had gone 134k miles without service and it had a sloppy shift with slippage. So now I have two choices. Go get a junkyard transmission and try that, or buy a rebuilt kit and rebuild the one i got. either way, the situation sucks. I was going 2 go 2 fredricksburg today to meet up with a group of F-body's. :( Not anymore.

That really does suck. My trans broke and it was because a solenoid wouldn't let me go into 4th. I got a performance valve body and fixed it myself, easy fix. Sounds like your situation is a little worse though, good luck fixing it.

yes. it's never going to run again unless it is completly rebuilt in my case. Sucks, but things happen. Like i said, people who had it before me didn't tend to the transmission like they should of. I was the first of 3 owners to have the transmission serviced. pretty sad..

enkei002.jpg

How long have you had the car? Look at the dings on the rim on the left.

Do you even deserve new rims when you already screwed the stock ones and you havent even had the car for a year lol

^Those are his new (used) 18's.

That can be fixed pretty easy if it bothers you.

Those rims look a little too bling bling for me to pull off, lol.
I prefer bright silver for a factory fresh look myself, but my friend has black with a polished lip on his ride.
n7030365_33363704_5841.jpg

How long have you had the car? Look at the dings on the rim on the left.

Do you even deserve new rims when you already screwed the stock ones and you havent even had the car for a year lol

There used they dont look to bad.

I didnt screwed my stock 17"s there fine :D I was refering to my tires that are almost bald and need a change :p.

Back
Top Bottom