New Gaming Computer

erm you can host them at some where like image shack or photobucket then put
around them and they will show up

btw nice build i never fancied water cooling my self partly cos i only have an athlon xp 2000+ and integrated vid at the mo lol and partly cos it is a bind like someone else said having to leak test and shizz like that

First off, here are the only things that I would change:
the case, because you need to protect your investment dont skimp on the case, get a big one with plenty of room and cooling, the parts you're puting in wont be fun to install in a small case. i recommend a lian-li or a coolermaster. (these should give you a lot of room for water cooling as well)
Secondly id upgrade the hard drive and buy a western digital raptor, you will not be let down, the performance is great, and the sound isnt that bad trust me.

I definetly wouldnt go with two graphics cards, i mean the single 8800gtx is strong enough to put you into the "great" gaming zone, having one more is an overkill in 95% of the times. Plus i think you would need to upgrade your cpu to stop it from bottlenecking the gpu (if it isnt already going to with a single gtx installed).

apart from that i like the build.

*edit*
oh you already bought the parts, oh well.

Assuming he bought that E6600, it won't bottle neck one 8800 GTX. Maybe 2, but with only one in the system it will be good.

Back
Top Bottom