This is the last thread I make about buying a new computer lol

I think price wise your being abosuletly screwed

I have to agree. If you're going to spend over a thousand bucks on a computer, just build it yourself. Actually, I'd say build one yourself regardless, or even have someone build it for you. That way you're getting the best parts, and a better deal.

I would recommending build your desktop too. I settled with Toshiba for my laptop, not sure if they do desktops or not.

On Friday night i went onto www.dell.com and i customized a computer I ordered it,It was only $35 Per Month so I thought that that was the only price I would have to pay, But apparently Dell took out the whole amount of the computer out of my bank account, They took out $1,110.24. when I deposited my check into the bank(My check from work) I had $1,955.00 in the bank,but now that dell took out $1,110.24 and $43.00 for a wireless adapter I only have $756.55 dollars in the bank.

When I saw this i started shaking so bad, I had!! To cancel the order ,so i immediately called up Dell and waited about 15 minutes to finally talk to some guy he told me that the computer has all ready left dell and that it should be with FedEx right now but i told him that I don't want the computer and that I WANT THE MONEY BACK ASAP, so he said that i can return it since i don't want it and within 30 days I will get my money back he said that the computer probably wont arrive at my house but if it does just to tell the fed ex guy that i don't want the computer and to return it. He assured me that i would get my money back within 30 days, But i don't want to wait that long.

That's to much money

WTF?

Why you backed out?? Because of no monthly pay? Yes you can OC on dells not your proc tho.

Nexus, you can OC your CPU on a Dell, not in the BIOS. Get your PLL and get any software OC tools to do it.

Back
Top Bottom