Desktop Computers To Become Extinct

excuse me for being rude but r u dumb or just trying to be ignorant all im saying is there is no possible way that you or n e 1 else could tell ppl what we r gonna have in 20 years time all we can do is look at current ideas and imagine how they r gonna b evolved

im not sayin im definately right im jus saying its a possibility and your completely ruling out my idea

sorry that was in reply to lhuser as he seems to just ignore and put down my posts
Oh really? I put down YOUR posts? Well guess what? You're jjust paranoid :mad: Speak with REAL vocabulary.

All I said is what they've thought in the past. I did not mention anything from the future.
What I have mentioned about your thing is that it's technology is not 100% ready for everyday use. IF you think I'm dumb, look at you first. At least, I come to burning my fingers for repairing stuff. I even use good vocab :mad:

hi,

ummm soon probably not. but my opinion is desktops as we know them will almost definately become extinct not in the near future maybe not even in our life times but yes i reckon we wont have desktops in the future but instead have things like this.....

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/3114/newpcdt8.jpg

sorry not sure how to post pictures.

that picture was found here http://www.rense.com/general69/future.htm which is maybe a load of bol**cks maybe not but i reckon something similar in the distant future will replace out desktops.

that claims we will have them in bout 4 years but if you take that as a start like the very first pc and imagine the research and improving of the technology then imagine that type of size with some awesome performance in 10 maybe 20 years then that in my opinion is almost definately the future.

i dont know be nice to hear your opinions ??

(am i spelling opinions right ??)
That looks so cool.

Oh really? I put down YOUR posts? Well guess what? You're jjust paranoid :mad: Speak with REAL vocabulary.

All I said is what they've thought in the past. I did not mention anything from the future.
What I have mentioned about your thing is that it's technology is not 100% ready for everyday use. IF you think I'm dumb, look at you first. At least, I come to burning my fingers for repairing stuff. I even use good vocab :mad:

no need to get snappy jsut calm down.and yes those computer look soooo awesome I want one but there so expensive!

Computers are the wave of the future, they will be around for a long while. The technology the computer provides can either be good news or bad depending apon what You do with them.

Examples of good v.s bad would be for good they help Scientists figure out ways to defeat diseases, and provide valuble info when needed in hospitals.

bad would be in the arena of black hat hackers screwing up the internet for everyone by creating Viruses , Phiser's who steal indentities and sell them , Well you get the picture.

As far as I'm concerned, they are here to stay. Although desktops will have their hybrids just as automobiles have, we'll just have to wait and see.

yeah i dont think desktops are going to ever become extinct , some people prefer desktops , myself included cos you get more bang per buck and when something goes wrong you can diagonose and fix youself but with laptops this is harder you can also upgrade desktops very easily and extend their usefull life ,like someone i knew once had a computer with win 2k just added more ram and it ran xp fine , same with vista altough some people comps are not ready for vistta just by adding ram you get the idea .one thang that may change is the design and form desktops take , in the future i think computers will replace our tv's dvd players etc , like look at shutttle systems they can be used as home entertainment systems which can eatch record tv etc i think a lot more desktops will be like that in the future and a lot more will be minature , who knows what the fututre holds though . all i know is i will have my old(ish) desktop for a while yet

i would rather use a desktop but because i hate going in my computer room and i like to take my pc places my laptop fits the bill, so im slowly giving up on my desktop :p

i prefer my desktoop fo intense stuff liker rendering vids and stuff cos it is more powerfull and can do theese things quicker but fo basic tasks my laptop does the thing

Back
Top Bottom