Quicktime Problem. FF Crash.

cory551

Baseband Member
Hey everyone, I recently finished building my new computer and I have a problem with Quicktime now. When ever I use the Quicktime plugin on Firefox or IE, It will end up getting an error and my FF or IE will crash. The screen goes pink and black and just messes up. If anyone has any suggestions or something that can fix this, please help asap. Thanks

Here is a small screenshot of what it looks like when the error happens...

4ziy7nd.jpg

hmm , try donwloading and installing a codec , try the k lite codec pack , then if that dosent work what is the latest version of the quicktime plugin and firefox , install them if not already installed

hmm , try donwloading and installing a codec , try the k lite codec pack , then if that dosent work what is the latest version of the quicktime plugin and firefox , install them if not already installed

Installed latest version of quicktime and tryed the codec pack, still no luck. :(

does the same happen in internet explorer when going to view a movie

No, it happens with IE and FF. Ive tried all suggestions people have gave me, but nothing works.

Is it just this particular video or is it all on that site, or all videos at all?

it could be that your codecs you downloaded were corrupted, you may just un-install it and re-install it, then re d/l the codecs.

Back
Top Bottom