This is the last thread I make about buying a new computer lol

I'm canceling the order because I thought that I only pay the $35 a month but Dell charged my bank -$1,110.24,And now I only have $756.55 in my account, so if the package comes to my house I have to tell them that i canceled the order and the dell guy said that it will take up to 30 days for the money to be put back into my account

I would recommend a core 2 duo since they perform better. Also as said before, a better GPU wouldn't be bad either. Otherwise I say it looks good.

I'm canceling the order because I thought that I only pay the $35 a month but Dell charged my bank -$1,110.24,And now I only have $756.55 in my account, so if the package comes to my house I have to tell them that i canceled the order and the dell guy said that it will take up to 30 days for the money to be put back into my account

I've heard some horror stories from Dell financing. I'd look into other manufacturers and read the fine print to see what they have to say. You might even want to call your bank and see if they can work anything out.

hows about mesh computers , it is cos in theory the dell finance is a completely seperate registered company to dell although it is all run by the same peeps

Back
Top Bottom