Memory Stick Pro DUO

I'm so not opening up the case to get a $20 memory card out when I have others. The only loss is the money and my saved games.

I was pretty far into Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories too.

well can you do anything? that means you can't use the card reader either so thats even more money down the drain, try and get creative and find some way to get it out.

I don't really care if I can't use the memory card reader. If I got the stick out I wouldn't trust the reader anymore in the first place.

I have a USB cable for my camera and for my PSP and stuff, and I didn't pay for the memory card reader, it came with my laptop. I didn't even notice it was there for a while.

I have the latest, v3.40. I might plan on downgrading to 1.50 or 3.xx OE-X to play ISO games...

ok, they do not have a dwongrader yet for the PSP, also ask Dude_se I really F***** up my PSP by doing that it is NOT advised.There is a foldr for movies already on the PSP when you updated It should be when you first open it up there will be one named movies.What program are you using to change the formatts?

I used Videora iPod Converter. The video plays fine on my iPod and on the computer...maybe I need a converter specidically for the PSP...

You do there are many online you can get (however all of them only change the movies to half. (what I do is go into WMMaker and then I put 2 clips of the movies side by side and save it as a .mov format and whenI put it throgh the converter I get the whole movie!Also you can get alot of movies from Google video by saving them in PSP format on the side. try any of the converters and tell me if they work.

just take the movies and drop them in the movies folder and tell me what happens the PSP should support Ipod fromat movies.

Back
Top Bottom