WoW DOES NOT WORK!!!! CANNOT VALIDATE GAME VERSION!!

I play, but I am still very strong against addiction. Since April 8th, I played, and I am lvl 29, going to 30.

I play and I'm not addicted. By the way, you need an account that isn't a trial to post on the WoW support forums. Second, with the exception of Burning Crusade, World of Warcraft doesn't cost anything to download and run (playing it with an account is a different story), so I don't know why it would say anything like that.

I find the Blizzard support section of worldofwarcraft.com is very useful. Did you try looking there?

NOOO, IT'S A LIFESTYLE!!!

Lol, and at Ace: I said that kind of rudely, huh? Didn't mean it that way bud, sorry about that.

OK to everyone I DID NOT WRITE what you saw earlier, about me biend rude to lhuser, I think my sis got on the comp while I was away and wrote that:eek: Really sorry for that see does that thing to me all the time.I've edited it to what it is supposed to say.

see what paperplunger quoted thats what it said originally and she went in and changed it to make me sound rude.

Back
Top Bottom