Bargains FTW!

lhuser

Golden Master
Well, I had to return two PIII 667 CPUs since they couldn't work with two of my boards ( I kinda knew).
Result, one board decided to fry for X reason after replacing back the PII. It worked great, but the floppy driv killed it. The 4 molex pin shorted out on the floppy drive. The IBM was just not working right. Two board on the wall.

Now, bargain!
I decided to look for optical drives and asked how much was for one. He said 2 bucks, so me, being wise, I went back and selected two more.

I ended up with 3 optical drives and the guy let me have them for 5 bucks.

Here's the optical drives:
1x NU-DDW-082 DVD Burner (Currently have in my PC, and works wonders! My PD system will love it!)
1x LG GDR-8162B DVD-ROM drive
1x Lite-On 52X Black CD ROM drive.

I have around 80 bucks of stuff here, for 5. What a bargain!

Now, the guy also sells PIII server for 50 bucks as is. They're HPS, but I don't know if my SDR will fit in. And...I don't know if I will get one, but if it all works, I could have 416MB RAM in this machine.

wow very sweet price , the other week i got a intel p3 1.0ghz with 256mb ram and a 120gig hard drive , and a logiitech cordless rechargable mouse desktop fo about $71 (£36) i then swapped out the parts like the dvd burner and the hard drive for lesser parts and got bout $60 back for it so i got a 120gb hd and a dvd burner for about $10

oh and yester day i got a celeron 1.7ghz 256mb ddr ram and 6 and an 8 gig hard drive all for free , the board can handle a p4 so i am planning on using the board for a p4 2.4ghz with 1gb ram

Back
Top Bottom