Car Thread!

Lol, I don't know how feasible it is to be driving that in the city, but in Iraq--go for it. I'll take that tank from the new Transformers movie. That thing looks badass!!! I''ve never seen a military tank quite like that before. The top half have two rotating sections for double the fire power.

TransformBrawlTemplate.jpg

^Are those 18? Go for 19, then. lol
There's enough room there.

Actually, I'm just kidding. I could have gone 18 but went with 17.

Actually 19's hurt performance hehe Yeah some dudes have 19's but I think they sometimes rub.

Here pics of my new rims ill get my car new shoes when my 17's tires are bald which are very soon :), there the Scion 18X7 upgrade rims but there made by Enkei and are called "EMX Super 7" this things are light I can carry one on each arm. I guess ill have to burn some rubber in order to get this on my car soon *giggles*. I got them used so there scratched but ill fix them :).

enkei001.jpg

enkei002.jpg

Lol, I don't know how feasible it is to be driving that in the city, but in Iraq--go for it. I'll take that tank from the new Transformers movie. That thing looks badass!!! I''ve never seen a military tank quite like that before. The top half have two rotating sections for double the fire power.

TransformBrawlTemplate.jpg

The British actually tried a tank design with multiple turrets. It was called the Vickers Independent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vickers_Independent

I think they dropped the design though...it was too impractical and you needed a lot of communication between the crew otherwise the tank would be a pointless rolling heap of metal.

damn, how you much are you planning to spend on those wheels all together? I still say get it supercharged and leave your tires stock. Now I'm looking to get mine supercharged too. Believe it or not, there are FI kits for the new IS, but cost quite a bundle.

damn, how you much are you planning to spend on those wheels all together? I still say get it supercharged and leave your tires stock. Now I'm looking to get mine supercharged too. Believe it or not, there are FI kits for the new IS, but cost quite a bundle.

Dunno maybe im more show than go, plus my 17 tires are almost bald, so its not a pain in the ass because ill just upgrade to 18 tires and im set to be pimping :D I hope it doesnt look weird because it might need a drop with 18's.

Don't leave us hanging, what happened man? Did the clutch fly apart, or are you auto, or what?

Back
Top Bottom